Mr. Weiss' Tax practice includes the following matters:
- Preparation of U.S. federal and state tax returns and forms, including:
- Individual Income Tax Returns;
- Corporation Income Tax Returns;
- Partnership Income Tax Returns;
- Employment Tax Returns;
- Sales Tax Returns;
- Estate and Gift Tax Returns;
- Entity Classification Elections;
- "S" Corporation Elections.
- FATCA Compliance (Foreign Account Tax Compliance Act)
- Federal and state tax controversies, including:
- Petitions and proceedings in U.S. Tax Court;
- Offers in Compromise;
- Federal and State Tax Audits;
- Responses to Federal and State Tax Notices.
- Evaluation of U.S. tax return filing obligations of foreign entities and individuals, including Permanent Establishment analysis.
- Tax Planning for Mergers and Acquisitions.
- Choice of entity analysis and entity formation, including Corporations, Limited Liability Companies, and Partnerships.